Thursday, November 17, 2016

THE WONDERFUL WELL WROUGHT LIGHTS THAT LIVE ALSO IN PERFECT CHAOS



The entire city bustles (well some sleep I suppose), and the cars and trucks go past. The tracks are quiet, yes, but the busses with their airbrakes. A million years or more ago I sat in the back of old Chevrolets and was driven. I stared out the windows at the lights of the city and felt an immense bliss mixed with terror for this was existence and existence was intense! It was easy and hard. Easy because I had it made back there literally and metaphorically. Nobody to bother me as I stared out and out at the infinite city lights. Hard because I had just arrived a few years previously on the earth,- not an alien, not an ascended master, just a person- but just arrived nonetheless- and…I had to wear those itchy and too tight long johns. Well, fast-forward and I can see new lights,- they are by a Tai or some other such like restaurant- on little trees,- and they keep the lights up a long time. I snuck down there and caught a few pictures. The world can be marvelous, just wonderful in the Canadian night of lights and cold and wind and the street with its traffic and the little walkway. We never went to that restaurant and there was and is nothing keeping us from it. We should go there!- but you get into grooves and even when you go somewhere you go somewhere else. We should make a point of going there- and what would be inside,- would there be soft lights and kind people and interesting dishes with soul and spices? Who and what would meet us? Its hard to know. Well, the lights, they make for a universe,- there in the cold,- and I imagine each one, green, red, blue, white, yellow?- a peculiar and interesting place with little people living inside and above. Each one is a world. I should name them, but that could be the job of another soul. Ya- the entire city bustles and I think if I had a choice I would like to dream a dream of living in and amongst the world of colored lights.


------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment